By G. Iooss
Read Online or Download Chaotic behaviour of deterministic systems (lectures of Orszag & Patera only) PDF
Similar physics books
- Lectures of Physics vol3
- Physics of the Inner Heliosphere II: Particles, Waves and Turbulence
- Methods of the Physics of Porous Media
- Solid-State Physics: An Introduction to Principles of Materials Science (4th Edition)
- The Complete Guide to Just-In-Time Manufacturing Flow Manufacturing -- Multi-Process Ope
Extra resources for Chaotic behaviour of deterministic systems (lectures of Orszag & Patera only)
C. Andrews, Phys. Rev. A20, 1484 (1979). 11 A. Celler, J. Kantele, M. Luontama, Nucl. Instr. Meth. 163, 221 (1979) . 12 O. Benka and M. Geretschlager, J. Phys. B, (1980). 13 F. Bodart and S. Wilk, X-ray Spectr. i, 161 (1975). 14 K. Sera, K. Ishii, M. Kamiya, A. Kuwako, S. Morita, Phys. Rev. A21, 141 2 ( 1980) . K-SHELL IONIZATION CROSS-SECTIONS BY LOW-ENERGY CHARGED PARTICLES I Mukoyama Institute for Chemical Research Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan and L Sarkadi Institute of Nuclear Research of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, (ATOMKI) Debrecen, Hungary It is well known that when the corrections for increased binding energy and Coulomb deflection are incorporated, the nonrelativistic plane-wave Born approximation (PWBA-BC) provides satisfactory agreement with the experimental values of K-shell ionization cross-sections by charged particle impact.
18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. C H Annett, B Curnutte and C L Cocke, Phys. Rev. A19, 1038 (1979) G Guillaume, P Fintz, F C Jundt, K W Jones and B M Johnson, Phys. Lett. 68~, 39 (1978). B M Johnson, K W Jones, W Brandt, F C Jundt, G Guillaume, T H Kruse, Phys. Rev. A19, 81 (1979). R Schuch, G Nolte, B M Johnson and K W Jones, Z. , A293,9l (1979) . G Nolte, R Schuch, J Volpp, W Lichtenberg and H Schmidt-Backing, J. Phys. B (1980), (to be published) M Dost, S Hoppenau, J Kising, S Rahl and P Schorn, Arbeitsbericht EAS-l (ed.
May be estimated with reasonable confidence as discussed above. To determine the best fi~ to the data, 012 was allowed to vary while holding the remaining parameters constant using the values given in Table I. The best fit to the data was obtained for 012 ~ 190 kb and is shown by the solid curve through a~ in Figure 2. The upper part of Figure 2 shows the ratio of double-to-single K-vacancy x-ray yields, for which a~ was calculated using 012 = 190kb. The agreement between measured and calculated values is seen to be quite good.
Chaotic behaviour of deterministic systems (lectures of Orszag & Patera only) by G. Iooss