A significant way to remember a deceased loved one is through a memorial contribution.You simply state in the obituary, “In lieu of flowers” memorial contributions made to St. Joan of Arc Church are appreciated.
The benefits of a memorial contribution include:
- Memorial contributions can be used for any of the many operating needs of the parish including scholarship assistance for school children, support of our many charitable ministries, or maintenance and upgrading of St. Joan of Arc facilities.
- For large memorial gifts the Development Office can work with the donor(s) to determine a way to use the gift that would be most appropriate to the interests and preferences of the individual who is being memorialized through the gift.
The “In Memory of Wall” in the alcove next to the cry room. A donation of $500 engraves a piece of marble with two lines of print, not to exceed 45 spaces.
The “Marian Garden Wall”– A donation of $500 engraves a piece of marble that is filled with gold colored ink and affixed on the wall facing the outside of the Chapel. Not to exceed three lines of print.
The “Special Intention Wall” – Special Intentions for the living are placed on the wall inside the Church in the right Alcove. For a $500 donation your special intention is engraved on a piece of marble. Two lines of print not to exceed 45 spaces.
The “Walk of Honor” – for a $250 donation your message is engraved on a brick paver that borders the walkway between the Sports Arena and Our Lady of Mercy Center. Not to exceed three lines of print each line with 13 spaces.
Did you know there are a number of ways to remember your deceased loved ones throughout the year? You can remember a deceased loved one on that person’s birthday, anniversary of death, or other special day by purchasing:
- Altar bread, the donation for Altar Bread is $ 35
- Altar flowers for weekend Masses, flowers range between $ 35 and $95
- A Mass offered for your loved one, offering for a Mass is $15
- A Perpetual Mass for your loved one, offering for a Perpetual Mass is $50
You may contact the Parish Office at 561-392-0007 to make arrangements.
Memorial Gift – You can also make a Memorial gift or honor a special person by making a donation in their name.
To make a Memorial gift, please mail your check (payable to St. Joan of Arc) to:
Director, St. Joan of Arc Development
St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church & School
370 SW 3rd Street • Boca Raton, FL 33432
Please include with your donation the honorees name and address, so that we can notify that person of your thoughtfulness. In the case of a deceased honoree, please include the name(s) and address of the family member(s) you would like an acknowledgement sent, as well as their relationship to the deceased.
An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the donor (including IRS language), and then a letter will be sent to the honoree or honoree’s family. That letter will include the donor’s name and address but not the gift amount.