Wedding Music Selection
We will do our best to ensure your wedding is a day you will always cherish. Below you will find a listing of our standard music selections as well as a convinient player that allows you to hear a sample of the music we can perform. Below you’ll find additional points to keep in mind as you plan your wedding at St. Joan of Arc.
- The Music standard fee is $350 (this includes a pianist and vocalist). Please forward your check/s 2 weeks prior to your wedding, to our parish office.
- Many of the above selections may be performed at any particular time during the liturgy including other music in Today’s Missal Music Issue.
- Only profesional vocalists and/or instrumentalists approved by Saint Joan of Arc and arranged by the Music Director will be allowed to perform throughout the ceremony.
- There are additional fees of $150 for professional instrumentalists such as flute, harp, violin, trumpet, pipes etc., if requested for your wedding. Each of these soloists have their own repertoire available.
- Programs for weddings in Spanish are also available.
For more information in reference to music for your wedding, please contact:
Douglas Byers, Music Ministry Director
561-952-2856 | firstname.lastname@example.org