Wedding Music Selection
Thank you for visiting the St. Joan of Arc, Wedding Music Selection page. We will do our best to ensure your wedding is a day you will always cherish. Below you will find a listing of our standard music selections as well as a convinient player that allows you to hear a sample of the music we can perform. Please review these choices and complete the form on this page when you are ready. Below you’ll find additional points to keep in mind as you plan your wedding at St. Joan of Arc.
- The Music standard fee is $350 (this includes a pianist and vocalist). Please forward your check/s 2 weeks prior to your wedding, to our parish office.
- Many of the above selections may be performed at any particular time during the liturgy including other music in Today’s Missal Music Issue.
- Only profesional vocalists and/or instrumentalists approved by Saint Joan of Arc and arranged by the Music Director will be allowed to perform throughout the ceremony.
- There are additional fees of $150 for professional instrumentalists such as flute, harp, violin, trumpet, pipes etc., if requested for your wedding. Each of these soloists have their own repertoire available.
- Programs for weddings in Spanish are also available.
For more information in reference to music for your wedding, please contact our Interim Music Coordinators: Reginald Barnes or Douglas Byers at 561-952-2856