Body Mechanics Exercise Class
Mondays at 10:00am and Thursdays at 4:00pm
We’ve all heard the expression: “Use it or lose it.” As we age, our tendency is to lose mobility for a variety of reasons. The goal of Body Mechanics is to stop and reverse that process and give you back range of
motion and strength. All you need is a willingness to move.
Body Mechanics is a full-body exercise class that slowly moves all our muscles, gently stretching and strengthening the body by employing the principles of:
• sweeping, spiraling, smooth movements characteristic of Tai Chi
• strengthening the muscles of the body while in their lengthened position
• ballet training techniques designed to lengthen and create lean muscle tone
This is a barefoot, no-impact, weight-free, healthier alternative to aerobics classes that helps
people more easily do the everyday movements they want and need to be able to do.
Classes are set to a variety of inspiring music and include standing and seated exercises.
It is appropriate for people who already consider themselves in shape as it will challenge
their range of motion. It is also highly beneficial for seniors and people of ANY AGE with
aches and chronic pain.
Benefits of attending Body Mechanics classes include:
• Regained height and length in the body
• Improved posture & range of motion
• Increased strength & body tone
• Weight loss & shaving inches off
• Decrease in chronic pain such as arthritis, plantar fasciitis, back pain, knee pain, etc.
If you have any additional questions please contact
Andrea Lewin at firstname.lastname@example.org.